DIGITAL SKILLS TRAINING
Online Work Training
Technology has opened doors, connected people, and provided opportunities to women, vulnerable groups, and young people. We offer a robust Online Work Training Program that equips trainees with skills to undertake online work, which helps them earn, become self-sustaining and launch into and succeed in other careers. Through this training, we purpose to reduce poverty and promote sustainable development.
Our Digital Work Training programme specifically emphasises pursuing freelance online work. Our research has shown that people who can successfully take up freelance work are often equally employable, while this is not always the case vice versa. Freelance work is becoming attractive to young people who seek varied experience and flexibility in working times and conditions. This training programme aims to empower trainees on how to gain from the vast digital opportunities by teaching them the best marketable digital skills.
Coding for Kids
At Adept Technologies, we employ a tutoring model that blends theory with experiential learning, which helps kids broaden their minds and develop curiosity and creativity. We offer comprehensive training in Scratch, a simple block-based visual programming language that is an educational programming tool, specifically for kids.
We make learning a fun and playful experience by enlightening young minds about new-age technology while empowering them with skills that allow them to create their own interactive stories, games, animations, and much more. We use PictoBlox (a Scratch blocks-based coding platform with enhanced hardware-interaction capabilities).
Our training program provides well-rounded learning resources for the young mind to learn coding, artificial intelligence and robotics. Empowering the future of our civilisation with 21st-century skills – Innovativeness, Critical Thinking, Problem-Solving and Teamwork – propels them to excel in a tech-dependent future.
Workplace Digital Learning
Digital skills are increasingly required in workplaces worldwide as ICTs rapidly transform jobs across all industries. The digital economy requires a wide range of digital skills, and Adept offers training in the following:
1. Basic digital skills. These are generic ICT skills required for nearly all jobs and include web research, online communication, professional online platforms and digital financial services.
2. Mid-level digital skills. These include intermediate to advanced use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, digital graphic design, content conversion, and social media management for job and entrepreneurship opportunities.
3. Soft skills. These are necessary for effective collaboration in the digital economy. They include teamwork, leadership, communication, and client focus.
At Adept Technologies we aim to develop learning experiences focused on meeting your organization’s training needs. We employ instructional design principles and practices to deliver highly interactive and engaging solutions for your learners. We have empowered our development team with the latest technology and skills to create effective eLearning courses for our clients.
To identify your training needs and the training objectives, we engage your subject matter experts to ensure the courses meet those needs. We help your learners best understand the subject by structuring your content, activities and assessments into an impactful learning experience.
To enable you integrate the end solution with your learning management systems, we ensure the courses are compliant with SCORM, AICC and IMS industry standards. Contact us to discuss how we can help you with your organizational training needs.
1. Self-paced learning– your audience can learn at their own time and pace that empowers them and increases engagement.
2. Cost saving – You don’t need to budget for travel, trainers, venues and course materials as in traditional classroom-based learning.
3. Flexibility– eLearning meets the needs of all your audiences as they can learn from anywhere at any time. Your remote workers will benefit a lot from this approach.